Premises and Conditions
Conditions of Facilities Use - Use of District facilities is conditioned upon the following covenants:
1. All District policies are in effect and shall be honored during the rental period and while the requesting organization is using the facility.
2. That no alcoholic beverages, tobacco, nicotine products, or other drugs are sold or consumed on the premises by the requesting organization or individual or any of its employees, patrons, agents, or members.
3. That no illegal games of chance or lotteries will be permitted.
4. That no functional alteration of the premises or functional changes in the use of such premises shall be made without specific written consent of the District.
5. That adequate supervision is provided by the requesting organization or individual to ensure proper care and use of District facilities. The District uses audio and video surveillance to monitor activity in the facility.
6. The presence of weapons, including firearms, is prohibited unless previously reviewed and approved by the Board of Trustees in accordance with Montana law.
7. All District-owned equipment, facilities, and other property will remain unchanged and undamaged and the requesting organization or individual will pay for any damages to District property. All fobs, or other access items will be returned to the District. Access to the facility will be restricted to the identified points of ingress and egress.
8. All attendees and participants shall honor and enforce County Health Department directives and safety standards and School District policies regarding the health and safety at gatherings and events held at the school. The requesting organization is expected to specifically comply with all cleaning and disinfecting protocols outlined in District policy as attached.
Failure to honor these covenants will result in cancellation of the event and/or all available remedies under the law.
Rent and Deposit
The requesting organization or individual agrees to pay the District, as rent for the premises and as payment for special services (if any) provided by the District, the sum of $______________________, and this shall be due ______________ days in advance.
The requesting organization or individual shall be responsible for the actual cost of repair or replacement, including costs, disbursements, and expenses, resulting while it has use of the premises.
The requesting organization or individual, by accepting this agreement, hereby guarantees that the organization shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the District and any of its employees or agents, from any liability, expenses, costs (including attorney's fees), damages, and/or losses arising out of injury or death to any person or persons or damage to any property of any kind in connection with the organization or individual's use of the District facility, which are not the result of fraud, willful injury to a person or property, or willful or negligent violation of a law on the part of the School District. The undersigned organization or individual accepts and assumes all such risks and hazards.
The District will consider requests for use of district facilities for political purposes and activity in accordance with Montanan law. The requesting organization or individual agrees to abide by non-discrimination clauses as contained in the Montana Human Rights Act and the Governmental Code of Fair Practices.